MSOX93204A – Agilent / HP Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
Whether you’re deploying emerging high speed serial bus technology; validating today’s high-speed digital designs; identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals; or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Agilent Infiniium 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for 33 GHz true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Agilent has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding the industry’s lowest noise floor and jitter measurement floor; giving the 90000 X-Series true analog hardware performance to 33 GHz. With its 33 GHz of true analog bandwidth, the MSOX93204A is ideal for directly digitizing signals well into the K and Ka band as well as validating SAS-3, FibreChannel, and other high-speed digital busses. It even analyzes 100 GBE complex optical signals with ease. The 90000 X-Series deliver the lowest noise and have the lowest jitter measurement floor in the industry, ensuring superior measurement accuracy.
The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future. PrecisionProbe is the only tool available on an oscilloscope that allows for channel characterization and compensation.
The MSOX93204A features 16 fully-integrated, time-aligned digital channels that give you insight into timing relationships and allow precise triggering. The MSOX93204A has special modes designed to help with debug and validation of memory systems.
The world’s fastest real-time oscilloscope • Industry’s most accurate 33 GHz true analog bandwidth
• 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
• Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory with 20 Mpts per channel standard (50 Mpts per channel with DSA option)
• Industry-leading 16 channels with up to 20 GSa/s timing resolution
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy • 33 GHz of bandwidth
• Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (2.15 mVrms at 33 GHz at 50mV/div)
• Lowest jitter measurement floor ( • New calibration leads to industry-leading spurious-free dynamic range
Industry’s first and only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system • Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
• Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
• PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
• Digital channels are fully compatible with Agilent’s 90-pin logic analyzer probes
Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software • Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
• Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability.
Infiniium High-Performance Oscilloscope: 33 GHz
Our Agilent mixed signal oscilloscopes are perfect for your project as well as the Agilent mixed signal oscilloscopes are for rent, lease, and for sale at a cheap price with us Premium Test Equipment. The MSOX93204A Agilent mixed signal Oscilloscopes are here for you today.