MSO7032B – Agilent / HP Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
Agilent’s InfiniiVision MSO7032B, equipped with a 12.1” XGA display, comes in a quiet package that is just 6.5” deep, and weighs only 13 pounds. With the world’s fastest uncompromised update rate, up to 100,000 waveforms per second, see subtle signal detail and infrequent events other scopes miss. A wide range of application packages provide rapid measurement insight.
Lab scope performance • 350 MHz bandwidth; 2 GSa/s sample rate
• 2 analog plus 16 digital channels
• Standard 8 Mpts MegaZoom III deep memory
• Automatic Search and Navigate
Engineered for the best signal visibility • 12.1” XGA display with 256 intensity levels shows subtle signal detail
• Industry’s-fastest uncompromised update rate of up to 100,000 waveforms/sec displays infrequent events
Wide range of application packages • Core-assisted FPGA debug for Xilinx and Altera
• Segmented memory
• PC-based offline analysis and viewing of previously acquired data
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: 350 MHz, 2 analog plus 16 digital channels
Our Agilent mixed signal oscilloscopes are perfect for your project as well as the Agilent mixed signal oscilloscopes are for rent, lease, and for sale at a cheap price with us Premium Test Equipment. The MSO7032B Agilent mixed signal Oscilloscopes are here for you today.