N9322C – Agilent / HP Spectrum Analyzers
7.00GHz (High end frequency limit)
The N9322C basic spectrum analyzer (BSA) defines a new generation of value-priced, general-purpose spectrum analyzers. It helps you quickly uncover key insights during RF design and troubleshooting through superior, best-in-class RF performance
Functionality • 9 kHz to 7 GHz; internal pre-amplifier to 7 GHz
• Optional 7 GHz tracking generator with built-in VSWR bridge
• Optional AM/FM, ASK/FSK demodulation analysis
Performance • ±0.3 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
• +10 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
• -152 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
• ±0.7 dB frequency response
Measurement • Agilent’s PowerSuite one-button power measurements: Channel power, OBW, ACPR, SEM (standard); spectrogram (optional)
• Channel scanner measures up to 20 channels simultaneously
• Reflection measurements include: return loss, insertion loss and distance-to-fault
• Time-gated spectrum analysis
Automation and communication interface • USB and LAN connectivity (standard), GPIB interface (optional)
• SCPI commands compatible with ESA spectrum analyzers
High end frequency limit
Resolution Bandwidth Max.
Resolution Bandwidth Min.
Displayed average noise level to +30 dBm
Our N9322C Agilent spectrum analyzer are perfect for your project as well as the N9322C Agilent spectrum analyzer are for rent, lease, and for sale at a cheap price with us Premium Test Equipment if you want to buy a Agilent spectrum analyzers. The N9322C Agilent spectrum analyzer are here for you today to rent, lease or buy.