N9344C – Agilent / HP Spectrum Analyzers
20.00GHz (High end frequency limit)
If you are making measurements in the field, the Agilent N9344C handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA) makes your job easier. MIL PRF 28800 Class 2 compliant, it has the features you need for operating in tough field environments and its measurement performance gives you confidence the job’s been done right. The N9344C HSA lets you automate routine tasks to save time and ensure consistent results. Field testing just got easier with the Agilent N9344C HSA.
Spectrum analyzer • 9 kHz to 20 GHz
• –144 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
• ±1.3 dB amplitude accuracy
• < 0.95 s sweep time for 20 GHz full span
Tracking generator (TG) • 5 MHz to 7 GHz
• Output level: –20 to 0 dBm, 1 dB step
• Built-in GPS receiver and GPS antenna
Measurements • Channel scanner measures up to 20 channels simultaneously
• Spectrum monitor with spectrogram display, record, and playback
• Peak and average power measurement with Agilent U2020 X-Series and U2000 series USB power sensors
• AM/FM/ASK/FSK modulation analysis and time-gated spectrum analysis
HSA instrument attributes • Battery life: 3.5 hours
• Weight: 3.2 kg or 7 lbs
• Operating temperature: –10 to +50 ºC (14 to 131 ºF)
High end frequency limit
Resolution Bandwidth Max.
Resolution Bandwidth Min.
Displayed average noise level to +30 dBm
Our N9344C Agilent spectrum analyzer are perfect for your project as well as the N9344C Agilent spectrum analyzer are for rent, lease, and for sale at a cheap price with us Premium Test Equipment if you want to buy a Agilent spectrum analyzers. The N9344C Agilent spectrum analyzer are here for you today to rent, lease or buy.