N9342C – Agilent / HP Spectrum Analyzers
7.00GHz (High end frequency limit)
If you are making measurements in the field, the Agilent N9342C handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA) makes your job easier. MIL PRF 28800 Class 2 compliant, it has the features you need for operating in tough field environments and its measurement performance gives you confidence the job’s been done right. The N9342C HSA lets you automate routine tasks to save time and ensure consistent results. Field testing just got easier with the Agilent N9342C HSA.
Spectrum analyzer • 9 kHz to 7 GHz
• -152 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
• ±1.5 dB amplitude accuracy
• < 0.4 s sweep time for 7 GHz full span
Tracking generator (TG), cable and antenna tester (CAT) • 5 MHz to 7 GHz
• TG output level: –20 to 0 dBm, 1 dB step
• Built-in GPS receiver and GPS antenna
• CAT: Distance-to-fault (DTF), return loss, cable loss
Measurements • Channel scanner and spectrum monitor for site survey and interference analysis
• High-accuracy peak and average power measurement with Agilent U2000 Series and U2020 X-Series USB power sensors
• AM/FM/ASK/FSK modulation analysis and time-gated spectrum analysis
• Baseband input offers improved performance between 3 kHz and 12 MHz and enables xDSL and AM/FM IBOC measurements
HSA instrument attributes • Battery life: 4 hours
• Weight: 3.2 kg or 7 lbs
• Operating temperature: –10 to +50 ºC (14 to 131 ºF)
High end frequency limit
Resolution Bandwidth Max.
Resolution Bandwidth Min.
Displayed average noise level to +30 dBm
Our N9342C Agilent spectrum analyzer are perfect for your project as well as the N9342C Agilent spectrum analyzer are for rent, lease, and for sale at a cheap price with us Premium Test Equipment if you want to buy a Agilent spectrum analyzers. The N9342C Agilent spectrum analyzer are here for you today to rent, lease or buy.