N5181AEP-003 – Agilent / HP Signal Generators
6.00GHz (Frequency Range Max.)
The Agilent N5181AEP MXG analog RF signal generator express configuration provides excellent value and the fastest delivery of the most popular MXG configurations. Created to get necessary RF tools into your hands more quickly, the express configurations provide the performance of an MXG signal generator delivered RIGHT NOW through Agilent’s Distribution partners. Express configurations are fully upgradeable, so as your needs change, you can quickly optimize your test with the MXG’s additional options.
Signal Characteristics • 100 kHz to 6 GHz
• +23 dBm output power @ 1 GHz (optional)
• -121 dBc/Hz (typical) phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset
• 5 ms frequency switching speed (typical)
Modulation and Sweep • AM, FM, and ØM included as standard
• Pulse modulation (optional)
• Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency and power
Automation & Communication Interface • 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0 and GPIB
• LXI class-B compliant
• SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
Frequency Range Max.
AM, FM, Pulse, Phase, Analog
MXG RF Analog Signal Generator Express Configuration