MSOX91304A – Agilent / HP Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
When you’re deploying emerging high speed serial bus technology; identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals; or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Agilent Infiniium 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for 33 GHz of true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Agilent has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding the industry’s lowest noise and jitter measurement floor, giving the 90000 X-Series true analog hardware performance of up to 33 GHz. With its 13 GHz of true analog bandwidth, the MSOX91304A is ideal for directly digitizing signals well into the Ku and X band as well as validating SAS-2, DDR4, DDR3 , PCI Express gen2, and other high-speed digital busses. It even analyzes 40 GBE complex optical signals with ease.
The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future. Purchase Agilent’s N5442A to use the full array of Agilent’s InfiniiMax II probing system with the MSOX91304A. PrecisionProbe is the only tool available on an oscilloscope that allows for channel characterization and compensation.
The MSOX91304A features 16 fully-integrated, time-aligned digital channels that give you insight into timing relationships and allow precise triggering. The MSOX91304A has special modes designed to help with debug and validation of memory systems.
The world’s fastest real-time oscilloscope • 13 GHz true analog bandwidth, upgradable to 33 GHz
• 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
• Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory with 20 Mpts per channel standard (50 Mpts per channel with DSA option)
• Industry-leading 16 channels with up to 20 GSa/s timing resolution
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy • 13 GHz of true analog bandwidth provides better spectral analysis of transients and wide-bandwidth RF signals
• Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (1.30 mVrms at 13 GHz at 50 mV/div)
• Lowest jitter measurement floor ( • New calibration leads to industry-leading Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR)
Industry’s first and only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system • Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
• Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
• PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
• Digital channels are fully compatible with Agilent’s 90-pin logic analyzer probes
Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software • Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
• Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability.
Infiniium High-Performance Oscilloscope: 13 GHz
Our Agilent mixed signal oscilloscopes are perfect for your project as well as the Agilent mixed signal oscilloscopes are for rent, lease, and for sale at a cheap price with us Premium Test Equipment. The MSOX91304A Agilent mixed signal Oscilloscopes are here for you today.