MSO7104B – Agilent / HP Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
Agilent’s InfiniiVision MSO7104B, equipped with a 12.1” XGA display, comes in a quiet package that is just 6.5” deep, and weighs only 13 pounds. With the world’s fastest uncompromised update rate, up to 100,000 waveforms per second, see subtle signal detail and infrequent events other scopes miss. A wide range of application packages provide rapid measurement insight.
Lab scope performance • 1 GHz bandwidth; 4 GSa/s sample rate
• 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
• Standard 8 Mpts MegaZoom III deep memory
• Automatic Search and Navigate
Engineered for the best signal visibility • 12.1” XGA display with 256 levels of intensity shows subtle signal detail
• Industry’s-fastest uncompromised update rate of up to 100,000 waveforms/sec displays infrequent events
Wide range of application packages • Segmented memory
• Mask Testing
• Serial decode including: I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, RS-232/UART, I2S, and MIL-STD 1553
• MATLAB software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: 1 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
Our Agilent MSO7104B mixed signal oscilloscopes are perfect for your project as well as the Agilent mixed signal oscilloscopes are for rent, lease, and for sale at a cheap price with us Premium Test Equipment. The MSO7104BT Agilent mixed signal Oscilloscopes are here for you today.